[Wine] Entropia Universe with patched wine 1.3.14

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 21:22:12 CST 2011

On 2/26/11 7:25 PM, Davvvve wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
>> On 2/26/11 6:01 PM, Davvvve wrote:
>>
>>> Entropia Universe is finally working 100 %
>>>
>>> Did a guide on AppDB that waiting to be approved .
>>>
>> Did you file or link a bug report for the functionality that Wine does
>> not support as built?
>>
>> Please do so to help those who are experiencing problems find the same
>> patch as you did.
>>
>> James McKenzie
>
> James , i did know that Entropia had mouse problems , so i just tried diffrent mouse pathes . The other patch was just a lucky guess , taken from Far Cry 2 , cause the use the same Engine . So im just learning my Ubuntu ( with luck )  :D

Davvvve:

Where did you find the patch?  Was it in a bugzilla entry or out on the
web?  You can save other users a lot of searching by documenting, in the
Applications Database, what you did to get this working.  If it was a
patch on the web, be aware that updates to Wine can and do break them
and many are not maintained.

James McKenzie