[Wine] Re: QQ International -- Almost works, but always says I'm "

HippoMan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 27 12:59:23 CST 2011

PS: I went back to the AppDB, and I was reminded that it says that QQ International is "Garbage".

Nothing is mentioned there about my issue, and that's why I posted here, to begin with.

As far as I'm concerned, the application works fine except for the fact that it says that I'm "Away".

So anyway, it looks like I'm SOL w/r/t QQ International under WINE.

I'm now debating as to whether I want to pay for a VMWare instance, just so I can run an acceptable version of QQ under Linux.

Thanks again to all of you.