[Wine] Call from 0x7bc4b7a0 to unimplemented function MSVCR80.dll ?

kartal wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Feb 27 22:29:56 CST 2011

Hi

Whenever I run some apps this is the message I get. I have tried every possible way of installing vcredist_x86.exe and newer versions from MS but nothing makes this message go away. I also tried installing winetricks, and that did nto do the trick either. In most occasions vcredist_x86(s) crash and do nto install properly.

I also tried winecfg`s MSVCR80.dll order of calling, did not do anything really.

I am on Debian Squeeze, and I compiled Wine 1.3

Any suggestions?

thanks