[Wine] Problems with embedded TWebBrowser

hittenmitsurugui wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Feb 28 07:56:09 CST 2011

Hello guys.

We've got a Delphi application running with WINE. There are some buttons that clicking them makes a TWebBrowser navigate to some URLs.

The problem is that once the websites open in TWebBrowser, we can't click the links there.

I mean:

1.- I click a button in our application.
2.- A website is opened in the embedded TWebBrowser
3.- We try to click the links that are in the website, the mouse icon changes, but the links can't be clicked.

Anyone knows what can it be?

Thank you very much.