[Wine] Out of (video?) memory!

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 21:20:16 CST 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 3:29 PM, dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Jim Hall wrote:
> >
> > That command doesnt work for me. I receive a "command not found" from
> > winetricks. Anybody have any clues?
> >

> Make sure you have the latest winetricks.

tetsuro,
This is the first I've heard about installing a shell script. So I went to
the Wine Wiki page about winetricks, and right near the end is a section
about installing. I guess that makes me a monkey's uncle. Because I hadn't
installed it, I took your command literally and didn't include  "sh". All is
now well, my output matches yours.

dimesio,
I have version "20110123". Should be the newest.

Jim