[Wine] Re: Star Sonata - wine client error:25: write: Bad file descript

Ellume wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 1 13:55:30 CST 2011

Well I tried installing it. Didn't work. Uninstalled everything to do a fresh install, didn't change anything. I suspect it is the configuration, which I'm still quite the neophyte with. One of the errors I'm seeing on almost everything is:
Code:
err:service:validate_service_config Service L"dxregsvc" is Win32 but has no image path set
err:service:scmdatabase_load_services Invalid configuration of service L"dxregsvc" - skipping

Still trying to figure out how to fix it.