[Wine] Re: Red alert 2 network play

nicolo.p wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 2 05:57:19 CST 2011

yes, but it's as if the dll were not in the folder, i.e. I can put the overwrite rule (with consequent warning message) but then in the game network menu I don't get the address 00 00... in the network card, as in the immage posted in this mail list 2 years ago (see above) by Christoph Korn, whom I also contacted via mail some time ago and who said me he just did what I did, maybe with a different wine version or some setting he missed to tell me..