[Wine] Re: Diablo 1 on Mac OS X

sagarp14 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 3 15:51:22 CST 2011

Well I installed diablo 1 using wine 1.3.10 and when I try to run it I get an error saying "Diablo was unable to properly initialize your video card using Direct X".  Also it says the error was "unknown error 0x80004001 at: dx.cpp line 183".  I have not done anything to wine, everything is just like I had installed it.

Here is the complete output (It seems to contain some garbage in it as well).
http://pastie.org/1426798

Most of that is usually in there whenever I run any program in wine.  Is that specific enough?