[Wine] Re: Hello

Davvvve wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 4 04:43:03 CST 2011

I can edmit that my subjekt was bad . But i havent told that wine sucks .
I like to get games to work with wine . Manage to get Entropia to run almost platinum , and i wrote a guide on AppDB with some help .( Thanks for a patch ,btw )

Sometimes it isnt the gameplay ive like , its to get it to run with Wine .

( Yes , its lame but i find it intresting )

And more games /programs thats works in wine , more people can stop dualbooting OR change from Windows to a Linux dist .

i cant C + and havent the time to learnt it either , ( Wife , kid , house , work etc ) So on my spare time  im just buy a game and start compiling ;)
My last game i hoping to get to work is Battlefield play for free , but that is another story .

So once again . Forgive me from my bad subjekt . and for my bad english.
/Davvvve