[Wine] Anno 1503 Gold edition graphics problem

viktorias wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 4 07:43:36 CST 2011

Hi,
I just compiled and installed the new Wine (1.3.10).  I have succesfully installed Anno 1503 Gold edition. But after I start the game: a black screen appears, changes colors to blue, then back to black again, if I click on the screen a green screen appears.
[Image: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6613/screenshotanno1503.png ]
I guess this is a graphics card problem.
I have an old integrated graphics card : Intel Corporation 82845G/GL[Brookdale-G]/GE Chipset Integrated Graphics Device.

About a year ago I had windows on my computer and this game ran perfectly on it.
Unfortunatelly it did not worked on my computer on the 1.2  wine neither.
Can somebody help me to make it work on my computer? Or my graphics card is too old and it will not be supported in wine?

Thanks

If you need any other data just let me know.