[Wine] Re: Linker problems with latest GIT

Quix0r wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 4 17:19:30 CST 2011

I had applied a 3rd party patch in hope to fix some mouse issues in Restaurant Empire (I own a copy from gog.com) but it didn't work out. Still I had that patch in my source tree. Now I have reverted the corresponding parts (I still need some parts to get Tomb Raider Underworld working) and now it is compiling again.

Before I reverted it, I checked some header files but I didn't find IDirectInputDevice2AImpl in there, so I assume it is out-dated?

Anyway, it is compiling again. :)