[Wine] Re: Anno 1503 Gold edition graphics problem

viktorias wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 5 04:09:30 CST 2011

Hi,

thank you for your ideas. I tried to install the VGA Driver for this video card (when I used windows I always had to do), but I had the following error:
[Image: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8281/errorgrinstall.png ]

(This is what you have meant by using proprietary driver?) Actually linux perfectly recognises my video card and everything is working perfectly with it, and I am not sure that it is necessary to install a driver under wine (I just did it just in case helps, you never know you know)

My emulated desktop was set to be 800x600 when I tried.