[Wine] Error when trying to open Half-Life 1 in Mac OSX

Ammat The Ankh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 5 20:28:46 CST 2011

When trying to open Half Life in Wine on a Mac running OSX 10.5.8, the game opens in a 600 x 800 window and flashes for a tenth of a second, goes to white, and displays this error message:

[Image: http://files.myfrogbag.com/bfl1o2/error.png ]

Clicking "OK" just repeats the process, and clicking "Cancel" exits out of the program. Is there any way I can get Half-Life to actually run, and in full screen? I haven't edited any of the Configure files, this is just how Half-Life is by running it out of the box. I am using the most recent version of Wine, if that helps.