[Wine] How to reduce stress

dfghasertfg wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 6 01:02:26 CST 2011

Modern life is stressful. High-pressure long-term physical and psychological state of the modern man in general is sub-health state. How to adjust the physical, mental, psychological pressure out of concern should be that many people do. In fact, a number of ways of life can help us a hand, such as the following mention of the coach purses outlet (http://www.cheapcoachoutletstore.com/coach-purses-c-5.html), we eat every day, eat properly slow down the rhythm, keep good health, but also achieve the purpose of decompression. Do not believe, with a look!
Ten self-regulation decompression:
First, slow to eat. Enough time to eat, devour only more tense.
Second, imagination, training thinking "wander." such as: "blue sky, I sat in the flat green grass," and so on. In the short period of time to relax rest and restore energy, so that they receive the spirit of rest, you will feel calm, quiet and peaceful. coach handbags outlet (http://www.cheapcoachoutletstore.com/coach-handbags-c-7.html)
Third, there are many things we must do, should do and wanted to do. But if you find no one to do a lot to be done, time should be considered co-ordination arrangements.
Fourth, smell sesame oil. Sesame oil through the olfactory nerve, stimulate or calm the limbic system of human nerve cells in the brain, neurological and psychological pressure on the very soothing effect.
Fifth, Crying can relieve stress, so that express human emotion out of it than more deeply buried in the psychological benefit. coach bags sale (http://www.cheapcoachoutletstore.com/coach-bags-c-6.html)
Sixth, do not be afraid if necessary to resort to others. One's life will always need help, need someone to listen, provide constructive advice and help.
VII, would you please list out the pressure of life. One, two, three, four ... once you write it, they'll find, if you "divide and conquer", these so-called pressure, they can gradually resolved.
VIII, find out what made you nervous. Expectations of themselves and others realistic, achievable targets to develop rational, you have to understand that we can not be so perfect.
IX more books. Reading can make a person open-minded gradually become imperceptible, gas open-minded, not afraid of pressure.