[Wine] Wine and Dreamweaver CS4

Smoleff wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 8 20:38:58 CST 2011

I'm trying to install Dreamweaver CS4 on Wine on my linux os since 4 hours now. I have the following 2 problems:

1. Wenn i try to install the exe file with right click and open with wine there comes a message that there is a problem and the files has to get closed.

2. When i try to install the exe file with the terminal i only come to the welcome screen of the installation and that was it then with the installation.

I tried both with wine 1.0, 1.2 and 1.3 and i installed linux new.

Can anyone help me with that problem?