[Wine] Wine crashes on WoW install

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 10:35:29 CST 2011

> typed exactly as you have it, but still keeps saying
>

> bash: cd /home/danyaeldemonic/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/World of Warcraft: No such file or directory

Did you use double quotes around that? I do not see them in your
output. This could possibly be removed from the forum to mailing list
conversion, I am posting from the mailing list and you appear to be
using the forum.

Also do not put a space between the double quote and $HOME. It appears
I posted with a space and that is wrong..

John