[Wine] Sonic Foundry Vegas under Wine 1.3.10

David Martínez wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 9 13:58:02 CST 2011

Hi, there! I'm new to this forum.

I have installed Debian Squeeze and Wine 1.3.10.

I need edit videos sometimes because of my job.
I don't like Windows, and it is a real problem if you seek professional output.

Sony Vegas(since 5.0) requires .NET framework. You know, dotnet doesn't work really good under Wine. I had another choice, and installed Sonic Foundry Vegas 4.0, that doesn't need .NET framework.

Almost everything works fine, even rendering, but the preview crashes and doesn't have output. :(

Any possible solution?
 :?