[Wine] Re: Karaoke5 need help (Not in AppDB)

Gear-actua wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 10 03:30:24 CST 2011

Actual responces? way better than the insults I got last time(and that jerk even said the progrm wasnt in the AppDB when it was)

Crap, Im dwelling-need to quit that.
Ok.
1-I'm actually on 1.3.10 (1.3.9 was an incorrect hurried guess) but that was direcly from the 1.3 download from the download page on this site-not sure if it regressed or what. If I missed something tell me.
2-Both programs installed "properly" but will not run.

Karaoke5 begins loading up to run and even has a loading window which has a bar and beside that is the load text.
Something way too fast for me to read
It then blips out of existance.

With Karaokebuilder there is the player and the studio. Both programs create a taskbar item and change the mouse to the proscessing/wait symbol but after about 3-5 seconds it too blips into oblivion.
There are a few tutorial programs that do not work because "There is no Windows program configuredto open this type of file." Honestly I don't give a crap about them but thats just another part that does not work.

If you need more just tell me what to do to get it.