[Wine] gstreamer on Mac OS X

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 10 12:10:49 CST 2011

Has anyone gotten this to work?

Configure always tells me the development files are not found for base plugins... maybe they need to be in a different location than I have them... I know this was true for gsm which I finally got working after having to manually make dylibs and subfolders in my includes...

I have installed, with development files...

gstreamer, along with the base and good plugins.

I still get an error

> configure: gstreamer-0.10 base plugins 32-bit development files not found, gstreamer support disabled

even though I do have the 32 bit plug ins... so I'm guessing things aren't in the right place for configure to find them.

Is there somewhere I can get a list of what header files and libraries and the locations that configure normally looks for? and maybe subfolders inside folders it checks?

for gsm, and others, I can read the config lines and it tells me where its looking... like gsm/gsm.h, but configure never outputs ANYTHING about gstreamer until the above message.

Currently have only tried with Wine 1.3.11