[Wine] Re: Help: gameux error (flatout ulmimate carnage port to OSX)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 10 19:07:48 CST 2011

gjoid wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm quite far(i thinks) with debugging all the error but i need some help with this, i cannot figure out what the problem is
>
> (last wine run) and using wine 1.2 and engine 1.3.8

I'm guessing from the log having the trace X11 channel on and your versions... that you mean your using Wineskin 1.2 with the WS4Wine.1.3.8 engine.

Wineskin is not supported at Winehq because its a 3rd party program.

Your best bet to get help is asking at the Wineskin forum at portingteam.com (http://forum.portingteam.com/viewforum.php?f=182) or directly to me using the webform at http://wineskin.doh123.com/Support.html so that we do not spam the list with anything they don't want to see here.

beyond that log, what is actually happening when you get that log? Does the game run? crash? vanish? any messages pop up?  If your running with Rootless settings and its trying to switch to fullscreen it can mess up... unless you upgrade and try out Wineskin 2.0 beta.

I'm a day or two from trying to release Wineskin 2.0 RC1, but I'm stuck right now trying to get gstreamer to work, its like the only thing currently holding back the RC...