[Wine] Problems with date in wine 1.3.10

zadex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 11 01:28:59 CST 2011

Hello,

I don`t know if any of you encountered this problem but i really need some opinions! I am using Ubuntu 10.10.

This is how it goes.

I have a little program for accounting and i need to send at each month`s end some declarations, the program installs fine but one function of the program does not work ( the one i need ) with the next error: You haven`t got the date setup ' Short date Format: dd/mm/yyyy, please access Regional Settings in control Panel ).

It does not seem to read what i`ve setup in my OS.