[Wine] Reading from serial port

luboss wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 14 11:28:26 CST 2011

Hello,

I've got RFID card reader plugged in serial port.
cat /dev/ttyS0 ...gives me ID of the card I'm using => that's OK
As soon as I open the port with win32 appication via wine... I get no data from reader. Even cat /dev/ttyS0 does not work anymore afterwards.
I thinks it's because as soon as application opens it via wine some tty flags change:

(PS: Of course I created symlinks in .wine/dosdevices/com[1-4] -> /dev/ttyS[0-3] )it changes some flags:
min=1	-> min=0
-hupcl	-> hupcl
-ignbrk 	-> ignbrk
icrnl		-> -icrnl
ixon		-> -ixon
opost	-> -opost
isig		-> -isig
icanon	-> -icanon
iexten	-> -exten
echo		-> -echo
-noflsh	-> noflsh

Is it possible to tell wine to not change any flags or set them on my own?