[Wine] Flickr Uploader Unable to Read From SD Card

jamiekitson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 16 12:43:59 CST 2011

Hi,

recently my installation of Flickr Uploader (v2.5) has stopped being able to read JPGs from the SD card. I can still browse and select the file, and I can still open the files in other applications (ie, I am pretty sure it's not a permissions issue), but Flickr Uploader reports that the file is not in a supported format. However, if I copy the file to my hard drive the Uploader opens it fine.

The only thing I can think that I've changed is changing from 64bit to 32bit, but since then I've removed my .wine directory and tried both and reinstalling the Uploader and neither has worked.

Anybody have any ideas?

Cheers, Jamie