[Wine] compiling wine on 64bit, an script

mixi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 17 00:37:14 CST 2011

Hey I don't know if this is the right place to put, this but if it is not please direct me to the right place.

Some time a go, I had a problem compiling wine on a 64-bit ubuntu, as of it asked for some help on another forum. To make this story short, it ended with me making an 32-chrooted environment to compile and run my wine versions in.

To make this an easy task for me to do, I have created an little script to handle it for me.

This script is called wine-get and can download wine, and install it the chrooted environment.

If you want to know more about this project you can visit the webpage for it here :
wine-get project page (http://www.mtkaalund.dk/wine-get/) or wine-get source page (https://github.com/mtkaalund/wine-get)