[Wine] What will you do in these case? Useful

gandy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 18 01:17:27 CST 2011

1.What will you do when there is an earthquake?
I will think of the nearest exit entrance and shout to everybody to go this way.
2.What will you do when there is fire disaster in the building
Call 911 and escape the building ASAP.
3.What will you do for the enviornmental pollution?
I don’t care what others will do, I always using the recyclable things in my way.
4.What will you do when there are traffic jams anywhere?
Drive less and take the subway.
5.What will you do when you were scalded by hot water?
Put the toothpaste on the scalded place ASAP. After that find a better cure.
6.What will you do when can not fall asleep?
I will read an boring book for half an hour and then I was sleeping.
7.What will you do when you are facing robbery?
Keep my life. Give them all the thins they want but my life.
8.What will you do when you facing an problem you can’t solve in work?
Ask my colleagues or friends for help.
9.What will you like about super games?
NBA is my favorite.
10.What will you do for you feet when it is snowing outside?
People choose pickcheapuggboots.com.
Now guys share you responds to these case with me. What will you do in these case?