[Wine] Re: League of Legends Help

iggi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 18 13:12:17 CST 2011

Thank you for the reply, I think I found the issue with the chat system. It appears that during the time I was testing this, the chat system was down/slow and I must have had a string of bad luck when I was testing it.

I am still interested in getting the browser embedded in adobeair working, I have tried ie6, ie7, and ie8 each with no luck.

Additionally, can anyone offer suggestions or a link/tutorial to get better performance with graphically intensive application on ATI cards?