[Wine] The Titanic alive?

gandy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 01:42:58 CST 2011

[Image: http://static.bbc.co.uk/wwtravel/img/ic/304-170/129476800926988581192_1.jpg ]
The Titanic is not only well known by the super love story movie, but as the world's most glamorous luxury liner. Can we see the Titanic nowadays? My answer is yes! There was another ship that was almost twice the size, which did not sink,and she is still afloat as a hotel. She is considered 75 years old, any building has one or two eerie stories. She contains almost everything you can see in Titanic.

It seems the Titanic is still alive when you see her. But she is not Titanic. She is The Queen Mary, today is in Long Beach, California. It is the chance. If you like to do a little time travel with your present-day travel, the Queen Mary Hotel is a great place for a weekend getaway.

Enjoy you time with the alive "Titanic". Here pickcheapuggboots.com reporting for you. We offer classic boots and best service for you as the Queen Mary does.