[Wine] Re: wine doesn't launch DDO

nashod wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 10:32:51 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:

> nashod wrote:
> > wine: Call from 0x7b835c12 to unimplemented function msvcr80.dll._set_purecall_handler, aborting
> >
> > I tried reinstalling vcrun2008 and vcrun2005 but it didn't help
>
> Then your wineprefix is corrupt. Remove/rename ~/.wine directory and install _ONLY_ vcrun2005. Also your Wine version is old, upgrade.

thanks it kinda worked at first but what happened was that DDO launched for a second the crashed I uninstalled wine and installed version 1.3 the uninstalled that and reinstalled it but I can't get it to a fresh copy... basically I want to reset wine to be like the first time I installed it and continue from there