[Wine] Unable to Install Starcraft 2

Arceius wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 11:24:43 CST 2011

When I attempt to install Starcraft 2 I receive the following message:

"Sorry, the installer was unable to start up.

No installer data could be found. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support."

OS: Ubuntu 10.04.1 (garnered from "cat /etc/issue")
Wine Version: 1.3.11
Starcraft 2: Retail, CD.

I let the automated systems take care of the update for Ubuntu and the installation of Wine. I checked on the SC2 page of Wine HQ and the stuff there was a bit beyond me, it didn't have Ubuntu newbie instructions. :P

Any help you can give would be great, and if you need any further information I'd be happy to provide.