[Wine] Wine crashes while running ACT! 6.0

Carrie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 14:22:25 CST 2011

Hello, I am a new Linux user and in order to transfer over I really need to get ACT! 6.0 working on Wine.  I have successfully installed Wine and then installed ACT! into the virtual C drive in wine.  However, when I run the ACT! program it works fine for about 1 minute and then crashes and grays out.  Is there any way to fix this problem?  My current configuration is for Microsoft 98 and the library is set to msvcrt (Native, Builtin)

Thanks for your help!  Carrie