[Wine] Re: Getting League of Legends to work on Ubuntu 10.10 64bit

DCarrollUSMC wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 15:17:04 CST 2011

Martin,
Thank you for the response!  I'm learning command line usage as both a hobby and in school for my Physics and Engineering classes as we use Fortran95 and Unix based commands in our programming.  I know that this is something I need to learn if I want to take full advantage of of the OS and that's what my intent is.
With that being said, believe me, I realize that I am in over my head right now expecting to perform advanced operations in an OS that I am so inexperienced in.  I appreciate the help, and apologize for packaging along some Linux questions in general along with my wine issues.
As it stands right now, all I'm really interested in is configuring my wine/machine to run LoL.  At the current moment, I have Wine 1.2.2 installed and can't figure out how to do much more.  That's where my interests lie.  Thank you!