[Wine] Office 2007, wine-1.3.10, CentOS 5.5

Kenneth Simpson cinaed at Altos-DA.COM
Wed Jan 19 17:28:26 CST 2011

Hi - I'm trying to install Office Standard 2007 on CentOS 5.5 with a clean install of wine-1.3.10 and it fails almost as soon as the install starts with the enclosed errors.

Any ideas? I started with wine-1.2.2 and clean installs but I ended up with the same error.

By Linux, do they mean Ubuntu?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- Cinaed

Error: XmlSignature Verification failed for branding.xml. Type: 45::InvalidMetadataFile.

Error: XmlSignature Verification failed for branding.xml. Type: 45::InvalidMetadataFile.

Showing parent-less message Title: 'Setup Error', Message: 'Setup cannot continue because a required file is either corrupted or
 not available. Run Setup again from the original source disc or download location.'
Message returned: 1
Error: XmlSignature Verification failed for branding.xml. Type: 45::InvalidMetadataFile.

Catalyst execution finished: 01/19/2011 15:10:46.  Return code: 30045.  Exception caught: InvalidMetadataFile.
PERF: TickCount=16730 Name=RunSetup Description=End function

believed to be clean.