[Wine] Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

Astrauk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 19 22:32:18 CST 2011

Every time I download and try to install through crossover games, I get this same error, I made sure to use winetricks to download ie6, vcrun2005, and wininet.  The error is "the program clientupdate.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvienence".  Does anyone have experience getting this to run through just wine, or crossover games?  is there a fix for this error message?