[Wine] Re: I can't get any games to work.

snejjj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 20 02:36:43 CST 2011

vitamin wrote:

> All of them. Open source don't have support for enhanced features. And proprietary ones suck even on Windows.

correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the nVidia open source drivers even worse than the ATI ones?
And I had never problems with ATI on windows, but nVidia....

@thread-starter:

 did you try other games that don't need internet?
what wine version are you using?
did you compile yourself or download the package?
did you try the winetricks "d3dx9" installation?