[Wine] Re: Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

Astrauk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 20 16:59:32 CST 2011

Ok I tried to install it a couple of times but the same message keeps popping up and using just wine I don't get a shortcut to bring up the client again so it can update I only get one so I can redo the installation (without redownloading).  I've also tried redownloading it, here is the error message I get, and the readout from the terminal after the error message pops up.  I'll post what the terminal error was later, does anyone have a solution?

"The program ClientUpdate.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." [/code]