[Wine] XRandR and Screen Resolution Again

EMRenegadeS wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 21 15:53:35 CST 2011

Having spent all day researching xrandr and the use of metamodes, I want to know: Is there a way to monitor the wineserver process so that I can run xrandr immediately upon wineserver's termination? Correct me if I am wrong. I believe that is what I want done.

(My problem, like that of many others, is that a full-screen game leaves my display trashed. I've found the same solution, "just run xrandr -s #," all over the internet. I want it done automatically.)

Thanks for your time
- Mike