[Wine] wine 1.3.11 dragon age: origins

vania z wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 22 05:06:52 CST 2011

Hi:)
After I submited test data http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=18283
with rating garbage, I was advised to post here or submit a bug.
I test DA:O from time to time on different wine versions. Everything was ok since, well.... several moths before 1.2 or maybe even earlier, to something like 1.3.9.
My system is opensuse x86_64, core i7 860, geforce gt 220/gtx 570(does not work with either). 8gb ram.
What I see is [Image: http://space-quest.net/screenshot177.png ] this. Menu for the most time is invisible, but sometimes it can be seen for a split second.
To play the game I installed d3d9, dot net 2.0, vcrun2005 and physx with winetricks.  strictdrawordering=enabled does not help.
Yesterday wine 1.3.12 was released, I will try it when it will be added to repo:) Maybe that will fix it.
Is there anything I should try before submitting a bug report, besides wine 1.3.12?