[Wine] Re: Wine crashes on WoW install

danyaeldemonic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 22 16:03:05 CST 2011

apparently I can't edit my post to add this, but I got WoW installed. When I click on my launcher now, it opens the Terms and Conditions window, but the entire window is black. The "Accept" and "Decline" buttons are in white. I can scroll down and accept both, then it takes me to login.

The entire screen is black except for the menu on the right, which is all in white text. The login window for my id and password are there, but I can't see what i'm typing into it