[Wine] Wine, Wow Cata and D3D

mooreted wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 22 19:39:38 CST 2011

Running Ubuntu 10.04, Nvidia driver version 260.19.29, 3 GB RAM, AMD Phenom Quad-Core, wine-1.3.11.

I notice no difference in performance whether OpenGL is enabled or not. Does this mean D3D is now working and I don't need OpenGL now?

I get close to 80fps in some places, which is great, but in a raid or other places with a lot of toons and activitiy, Wow practically freezes up and becomes unplayable. Is there a tweak I can do to improve this situation?