[Wine] Re: Runes of Magic ClientUpdate.exe crash???

Astrauk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 22 20:07:14 CST 2011

Ok so I followed the steps you told me to do and I reinstalled wine, then I deleted the old Runes of Magic file and reinstalled that, same error and in the Terminal box there were these errors.  I followed your directions, is there something else I need to do to enable OpenGl?

Code:
err:wgl:has_opengl Failed to load libGL: dlopen(libGL.1.dylib, 266): image not found
err:wgl:has_opengl OpenGL support is disabled.
err:d3d_caps:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat.
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
Direct3D9 is not available without OpenGL.