[Wine] Unable to run Dungeons And Dragons Online.

Jet8225 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 23 20:59:00 CST 2011

Wine version: 1.3.11
Linux Distro: Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid

I am trying to run Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO) but have been unable to.
I followed the instructions from the AppDB page (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=22586)

I ran the installer on a windows computer then copied the downloaded file to my computer and installed it with wine. I downloaded the dependencies indicated in the page. I installed PyLotRo through package manager. I pretty much did everything in the page. When I patched it this is what I got:

> rundll32.exe lotropatcher.dll,Patch patch.ddo.com:80 --language ENGLISH --productcode DDO --filesonly
> Connecting to patch.ddo.com:80
>
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
>
> Checking files...
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
>
> files to patch: 0 bytes to download: 0
> Patching files:
>
> Connecting to patch.ddo.com:80
>
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
>
> Checking files...
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
>
> files to patch: 0 bytes to download: 0
> Patching files:
>
> Connecting to patch.ddo.com:80
>
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
>
> checking data...
> fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!
>
> data patches: 0 bytes to download: 0
> unlock: 0 empty: 0
> result code: 0x00000001
> Patching data:
>

> *** Finished ***

When I log it, it changes the resolution on my screen, it flashes black but doesn't run the program. It gives no error, just displays the *** Finished **
One thing I hate more than error codes are no error codes. Anyone now if this is an error of if this is how it's supposed to be and I have to do something afterwards?