[Wine] Re: Problems running F.E.A.R. 2 Installer

Humpalumpa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 24 07:38:56 CST 2011

Alright, hit me for my stupidity. There are actually 2 discs, the first was hidden under the manual which made me overseeing it. Well, there is "disc 2" on the DVD if I take a closer look. Installation works fine so far, except that there are 2 additional dll's needed (MSVCP71.dll and MFC71.dll). Downloaded them and now everything seems to work fine.

Thank you for your work anyways. If there should be any other problems I can't deal with I'll let you know.

Darn, facepalm...