[Wine] Re: Some troubles with app under Wine: Sybase PD12 and MS VC 6.0

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 24 09:03:21 CST 2011

smooky wrote:
> error to register rpc*.dll's and odbc*.dll's

Which exact dlls? If you used regular installer (not winetricks) it won't do much good. Wine always prefers it's own dlls over any installed native (in most cases). Unless you tell Wine otherwise.

smooky wrote:
>  - I can't move toolbars in main app window

Yup, rebar component still needs major work. Also make sure you using latest Wine version (wine-1.3.12). There where some improvements to it.

smooky wrote:
>  - On modal dialog box when I do open a listbox control there list was a black box, otherwise list items are blacked.

What video card and drivers? Have you disabled 3D desktop effects?