[Wine] dynamicC and RabbitLink stops at 200 packets

A Jackson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 24 14:35:26 CST 2011

Like many others I am trying to get DynamicC for Rabbit controllers working in WINE.  The problem is downloading to the controller.  Using RabbitLink with e-net I can compile programs no problem but the link to the controller stops at 200 packets delivered.  Has anyone made this work?  I have tried adjusting some network parameters in DC9.62 default.dcp file , Enet timeout, Enet poll interval etc.  I can get it to work with win2000 under virtualbox.  I am using wine 1.2.2 for LinuxMint 10 (Ubuntu 10.5) amd64.