[Wine] Re: Inexperienced Wine user. Copy and Paste problems

bassetrox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jan 25 09:58:19 CST 2011

bassetrox wrote:

> Xquartz appears to have sorted the problem completely... thanks doh123 and James Mckenzie.

Dammit I spoke too soon.

I installed Xquartz, logged out and back in as the installer recommended, the program ran fine with zquartz.
The problem came back after closing down and loading Xquartz once more.
So I logged out of OSX and back in again and it was all fine and dandy again. I'm not gonna close it again until ive finished the work I came on here to do but...

Does this still sound like an Xserver problem? Will wineskin be more reliable? Is it easy to use?