[Wine] Re: Guitar Pro 6 - Need help with possible regression?

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 26 00:41:00 CST 2011

Tuxguitar does not have the features I need (8-string guitar), and the last version is over a year old. Is there still progress made on this program?

Using the WINEARCH=win32 variable did not help.

I still get this output with the latest program revision.

xavier at xavier /wine/gp6/drive_c/gp6 $ wine c:\\gp6\\GuitarPro.exe
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
app dir path:  "C:/gp6"
current:   QDir( "C:/gp6" , nameFilters = { * },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters( Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )