[Wine] Need help with TEXT and SPACE error using WINE

The Inquisitor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 26 01:03:45 CST 2011

I have installed paltalk (chatting client) and it is working properly when it comes to hearing and talking.
However, whenever I try to write, if I type one word no speace like "hello" i will have no problem. But if I was to type two words with as much as single space like "hello world" paltalk gives me the error below:

Code:
Alert: Your last text message was not sent because it contained line feed characters or excess spaces.

To my knowledge that paltalk gives you that error message when you have given tried to write two lines before pressing enter.

so paltalk interprets the text as being
"hello
world"

I have used winetricks to download all the fonts and font fixes still no use. Any help will be much appreciated.