[Wine] RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 run error "fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatus.."

kurtnut wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jan 28 14:39:12 CST 2011

I've been playing with wine for the past 2 days - recently upgraded to the latest stable release (1.2.2) and I'm not able to run RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 on Mac OSX 10.6.6.  I have a digital copy that installs great, but when I go to run the game, I get an error (and only 1 error):

fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for 00000005

I installed using both MacPorts and via a self-install, but no luck either way.  In addition, I've been playing with the "emulate a virtual desktop" option in winecfg, but no luck either way.

Any ideas from anyone?

Thanks!