[Wine] WoW crashes randomly during gameplay.

Snydar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 29 14:49:08 CST 2011

World of Warcraft is causing Wine to crash for me at random times while playing. Sometimes in a couple minutes after logging in, and sometimes after over an hour or two. I cannot find a way to predict when it will crash.

This is a pastebin from running WoW in a terminal recently.
http://pastebin.com/cKQi9tUT

This is the config.wtf at the time of this crash.
http://pastebin.com/7uKnKjhR

I have tried running the game with the OpenGL flag and without, but the problem persists.

My computer specs are:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B65 Processor 3.40 GHz (unlocked to quad core)
4GB RAM, DDR3 running at 1333 MHz
GeForce GTX 460

Linux Mint 10 64 bit edition
wine-1.3.12 (32 bit)
nvidia driver version: 260.19.06
kernel: 2.6.35-22-generic

I did a fresh install of Wine and World of Warcraft (from the downloader). I run WoW in Windows XP mode.

I am not very familiar with how to debug Wine crashes. I can provide any additional information if it would be helpful.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.