[Wine] Re: Problems with World of Warcraft in wine-1.3.12

Snydar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 29 18:28:44 CST 2011

Wine logs look like gibberish to me... but your log looks very similar to mine.

I am always able to log in and play for a few minutes, but then Wine will randomly crash up. Our problems might be related. I am running 1.3.12 also and didn't really have problems before upgrading. (But I also upgraded my hardware along with the wine update, so I can't be sure if it is the hardware or the new version of wine...)

This is what my error log looks like. http://pastebin.com/cKQi9tUT

If they aren't similar problems, sorry for jumping in. I also have a separate post. But if someone can tell if we are having the same problem, let me know.